Campagnolo Centaur 10sp Power Torque Alloy Crankset
Campagnolo Centaur 10sp Alloy PT Crankset. Available in compact and standard versions.
Regular Price €190.00 As low as €179.95
Availability: In stock
- Campagnolo Centaur 10sp Alloy PT Crankset.
- Completely new and re-designed by the Campy Tech Lab engineers with the objective of creating a crankset that is easy to maintain, lightweight, and that retains the same U and Q factors of its Ultra-Torque "big brother" But that wasn't enough. The Tech Lab wanted to do more; i.e. To radically improve shifting performance.
- The ultra-high quality bearings, positioned in the most extreme points of the central axle, guarantee the greatest smoothness and perfect long-term pedalling efficiency.
- The new Power Torque System used for the Centaur crankset is the ideal solution for the Campagnolo 10x drivetrains, with high crank and ring rigidity along with the least amount of weight.
- The most efficient power transmission is thereby obtained.
- Forged aluminium cranks.
- Chainrings with MPS (Micro Precision Shifting).
- Light alloy chainrings with anti-friction treatment.
- 8 pins on the large chainring.
- Integrated POWERTORQUE axle.
- Weight: 742g.
|Type||Standard or Compact|