Campagnolo Centaur 11 Speed Cassette
- Cassettes for the new groupset will come in the form of the same “Campagnolo 11” cassettes that were introduced along with the Potenza 11 transmission but with a Centaur specific finish and are compatible with the entire line of Campagnolo transmissions.
Regular Price €75.00 As low as €65.95
Availability: In stock
Campagnolo Centaur 11 Speed Cassette.
- Campagnolo is pleased to introduce the latest addition to its line-up of finely made mechanical groupsets, Centaur 11 speed.
- The newest ver¬sion takes a huge leap forward and represents even greater value and performance than any preceding version ever made.
- An aluminum groupset with performance that punches far out of its weight class, the newest version of Cen¬taur aims to compete directly with competitor’s most accessible offerings.
- Plenty of higher tier characteristics have been incorporated into this alloy mechanical groupset such as the innovative 4-arm spider design that trickles down all the way from the Super Record version to allow for an independ¬ent BCD (increased rigidity and structural integrity) in addition to a universal crankset made to accept all chainring combinations.
- Ergopower commands also offer the same indus¬try leading ergonomics found upon even professional riders’ bikes, guaranteeing a safe and secure grip in all conditions along with the comfort for even the long-est day in the saddle.
- 1 lever 1 action style commands remain and Power-Shift internals guarantee precise and lightning fast shifting even under load.
- The rear derailleur guarantees fantastic shifting and offers a great deal of versatility as well thanks to a new trajectory angle. The movement of the new Cen¬taur rear derailleur was studied in order to render it compatible with all cassette options up to 32 teeth and allows Centaur to meet every cyclist’s needs with one single model where its competition must offer two… and it does so while weighing 15 grams less than the long cage version of its competitor.
- The “Campagnolo 11” chain offers an extremely durable solution to complete the drivetrain and has been developed to ensure smooth and precise chainring and cassette engagement.
- Cassettes for the new groupset will come in the form of the same “Campagnolo 11” cassettes that were introduced along with the Potenza 11 transmission but with a Centaur specific finish and are compatible with the entire line of Campagnolo transmissions
- While all of the aforementioned components deal with speeding up the race-minded cyclist he or she will be happy to know that the Centaur groupset includes fantastic control in the form of a pair of newly de¬signed brakes that weigh in at nearly 50 grams less than the competing version of the same level.
- Tipping the scales at a highly respectable 2471grams, the complete Centaur groupset comes in nearly 30 grams lighter than its closest competitor (depending on the selected specs it can weigh in as much as 50 g lighter).
- The sleek new groupset from Campagnolo is available in black and polished silver versions guaranteeing a performance solution that ties in aesthetically with any frame, no matter the finish or material.
- To carry the Campagnolo name a groupset must undergo severe testing and perform above and beyond the standards required by most.
- The newest Campagnolo mechanical groupset is no different as it proudly carries forward the tradition of improving the cycling experience that begun more than 80 years ago in Vicenza.
|Model||Campagnolo Centaur 11 Speed Cassette|
|Price View||Price Range|