CAMPAGNOLO KHAMSIN Road Clincher Wheels C17
- WEIGHT - 1.806 gr.
Regular Price €195.00 Special Price €179.95
Availability: In stock
CAMPAGNOLO KHAMSIN Road Clincher Wheels C17.
- The new design Khamsin™ model maintains its positioning as an entry wheel in the Campagnolo range, but only because of its incredible price.
- Its cutting-edge features, like the Mega-G3™ spoke pattern, oversize flange, Spoke Dynamic Balance™ technology and its C17 class rim in fact make this wheel superior to its entry level competitors.
- In their redesign of the new Khamsin, the Campy Tech Lab™ engineers have raised the quality bar by developing a C17 rear rim that, teamed with the Mega-G3™, delivers better results for both lateral and torsional stiffness and also response, while maintaining excellent steering at the front.
- Khamsin wheels therefore make Campagnolo® quality and performance training accessible to all cyclists. SPECIFICATIONS SPOKES
- SBD – Spoke Dynamic Balance
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Stainless steel spokes
- Radial spokes on the left side of the rear wheel and on the front VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Bright Label COMPATIBILITY
- Campagnolo 10/11/12 speed cassette
- Shimano / SRAM 10/11 speed cassette HUB
- Aluminum - Industrial bearings
- Hub edges: 100 mm front and 130 mm rear
- Material used for axle: steel RIM
- Material used for rim: Aluminum
- Rim class: C17
- Adhesive labels TIRES
- Clincher ASSEMBLY The Khamsin™wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels. COMES WITH
- Quick Release
- User manual WEIGHT 1.806 gr. The weight refers to the couple of wheels and does not include the quick release, the rim tape, the identity card and the hub caps.
|For Brake Type||Rim brakes|
|Rear Wheel Compatibility||Choice of Campy or Shimano/SRAM|