Fulcrum Red Power XL 26" Mountain Bike Wheels 6-Bolt Disc with rear 12mm thru-axle
Fulcrum Red Power XL 26" Mountain Bike Wheels 6-Bolt Disc with rear 12mm thru-axle. QR/15mm thru-axle front, 12mm thru-axle rear with adapter for Syntace X-12 142mm rear axle.
Regular Price €305.00 Special Price €245.00
Availability: In stock
Only 1 left
- Fulcrum Red Power XL 26" Mountain Bike Wheels 6-Bolt Disc with rear 12mm thru-axle.
- QR/15mm thru-axle front, 12mm thru-axle rear with adapter for Syntace X-12 142mm rear axle.
- The Red Power XL represents the head of the family of Fulcrum's MTB Red Power wheels.
- 6 Bolt International Standard.
- Front: QR or 15mm thru-axle (adapter supplied).
- Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle with adapter for Syntace X-12 142mm rear axle.
- Rim: aluminium.
- As is the Fulcrum tradition, for each new product the performance features have been further improved: the new milled rim of the Red Power XL is in a category by itself and its special machining not only increases the values of lateral stiffness and reactivity but also takes the wheel to a record low weight of 1735g.
- Thanks to the straight pull spokes and the oversize hub, this wheel is extremely rigid and reactive, enabling a quick and precise response on any type of course.
- The exclusive 2:1 Two-to-One™ technology, in which the number of spokes on the cassette side is doubled with respect to the opposite side, keeps the spoke tensions in balance at the moment in which the rider transfers power to the wheel.
- The nipples feature a self-locking system that maintains the correct tension of the spokes indefinitely, and without the need for servicing.
- The superior quality sealed industrial bearings, provide incredible smoothness that remains unaltered over time, and the 20mm aluminium axle guarantees a considerable reduction in weight along with a high level of stiffness, all to the advantage of steering precision.
- The exclusive 5-axis hub machining system makes it possible to create a spoke seat perfectly, which provides a precise line of spoke tensioning.
- With this solution, the tension values are the same at every point of the spoke, thus reducing stress on the rim and on the spokes and keeping the wheel balanced.
- The new Red Power XL wheels include the QR/15mm thru-axle adapter kit for the front wheel, which makes it possible to use the same wheel with both standard front forks and with 15mm thru-axle, as well as the Syntace X-12 135/142mm adapter kit for the rear wheel, which makes it possible to widen the O.L.D. of the rear wheel 12mm thru-axle from 135mm to 142mm.
- The Syntace X-12 standard, with a 142mm rear O.L.D. and an innovative way of adjusting the wheel to the stay, is the new feature on many branded frames. Fulcrum, which has always kept a close eye on the needs and demands of the market, has found a solution for this: for its 2012 range Fulcrum®’s R&D department has designed and developed a special kit that changes 12/135mm thru axle wheels into 12/142mm thru axle wheels thanks to a simple kit included with the wheels. This solution will make your Red Metal™ 1XL, Red Metal™ 3, Red Power™ XL, Red Power™ 29 XL wheels, along with the basic and XLR version of the Red Zone™ wheels, 100% compatible with the German company’s new standard. It is extremely easy to assemble, with no need for any special tools. Just a click and you are ready for a new challenge!
|For Brake Type||Disc brakes|
|Rear Wheel Compatibility||SRAM/Shimano 8-9-10v|
|Model||Fulcrum Red Power XL 26" Mountain Bike Wheels 6-Bolt Disc with rear 12mm thru-axle|
|Price View||Price Range|