Fulcrum Red Wind 105 XLR (CULT) Clincher Front Wheel
Fulcrum Red Wind 105 XLR (CULT) Clincher Front Wheel.
Regular Price €1,300.00 Special Price €900.00
Availability: In stock
Only 1 left
- Fulcrum Red Wind 105 XLR (CULT) Clincher Front Wheel.
- “…Today I want to fly…”
- You decide to prepare the bike with two 105mm wheels or you choose the lens profile for the rear or even use the 105 at the rear with a fantastic 50 or 80mm at the front.
- No matter your choice, no matter the race, today Fulcrum® is at your side with the brand new aggressive Red WindTM XLR with a 105mm profile.
- A wheel with no compromises, that requires determination, strength and focus and that in return with offer all the performance you are looking in a extremely "high profile" product.
- INTEGRATED ALUMINIUM/CARBON RIM STRUCTURE - the exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes the rim extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
- EXCLUSIVE PRESSING SYSTEM FOR THE RIM IN UNPAINTED CARBON enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- DYNAMIC BALANCING ON THE RIM thanks to a special operation of the production process, the carbon fiber layup is positioned in such a way as to obtain perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds.
- AERODYNAMIC PROFILE SPOKES IN STEEL ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- SELF-LOCKING OVERSIZE ALUMINIUM NIPPLES - they reduce the peripheral mass of the wheel to a minimum, thus increasing responsiveness. The nipples' self-locking system provides the correct tension of the spokes and does not require any maintenance.
- ALUMINIUM HUB BODY gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE ON THE DRIVE SIDE increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- CUP AND CONE BEARINGS easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
|Red Wind 105 XLR (CULT)
|For Brake Type