NISI T2-30S Trekking-White-Shimano for Disc Brake
GIPIEMME T2-030 Trekking white. Suitable for trekking bike use with rim brakes or disc brakes.
Regular Price €190.00 Special Price €126.67
Availability: In stock
- GIPIEMME T2-030 Trekking white with 6-bolt disc compatible hub.
- Suitable for trekking bike use with disc brakes or can be used with rim-brakes as the rim has a machined brake surface.
- RIM Aluminium, medium profile 30mm, valve hole 6.5 mm.
- SPOKES 28 Front/Rear cross by T2.
- NIPPLES Standard.
- HUB Forged aluminium.
- Q.R. Steel.
- FINISH Black or white available.
- GIPIEMME, a prestigious and historical trade mark of Italian cycling was founded in 1964.. Renowned for its continuous innovation, technology and for its exclusive Italian design. GIPIEMME created the first production wheel for track and time trial in 1980. This revolutionary wheel in fiber glass, called “Lenticolare”, due to the typical lent form was the first step in the development of this extraordinary product. The first carbon fiber wheel was created in 1984. In 1989 GIPIEMME commenced the production of wheels with aluminium and carbon spokes adopting technology used in the aeronautical industry. 1992 saw GIPIEMME complete the range of innovative classic rayed wheels by introducing to the market the model “TECNO 416”. In 1999 GIPIEMME produced the first lightweight wheel in CNC and wheels with grouped spokes in pairs, triple and quadruple configuration.
|For Brake Type||Disc brakes|
|Rear Wheel Compatibility||SRAM/Shimano 8-9-10v|
|Model||T2-030 Trekking white|
|Price View||Price Range|